Rodent Solution Process
Rodent Solution Process, or What do I need to do?
1. Go to Do I Have a Rat Problem? to learn more about the Portland Rodent Problem.
You need to get an over view of the common conditions that cause rodent invasions in Portland. Pay particular attention to the parts that describe the smooth holes in your lawn with no dirt around them. These unusual holes will alert you to a rat problem at your house or your neighbors.
2, Don’t delay another day. Call and schedule a complete evaluation.
You need the facts to proceed. Crawlspace Portland will get into the tightest places and take photos of everything we can find, that you should be concerned about, below your floors, or in the attic. We will point out things that you can do, as well as give you a bid on the things necessary to protect your health and home.
3. Clear things away from your crawl space access. This is obvious, and yet many of our clients forget to do this before we visit.
4. Be prepared to answer some questions about what you have seen and heard. It is important for us to know the timing of any noises and the location. You will be asked to describe the noise. Pictures of your concerns and any suspected damages to your property are helpful. We would like to know some things about your neighbors, such as if they feed birds or animals, and where they do it. Have the neighbors been battling rodents also? Have any large trees been cut down recently near your house, and what kind were they? Are there any chicken coops near by?
5. Review the inspection report along with the accompanying pictures. This is when you decide on what should be done first. This is also when you may want to discuss any other conditions that we may have uncovered.
6. Schedule the rodent elimination.We perform what we call a rodent exclusion. Crawl Space Portland will find and repair all rodent entry points and trap out the remaining rodents. We do this before we start on the clean up and damage repairs. You will notice that we did not mention poison baits. We will not use them. We rely on experience and great detective skills to lock out the rodents.
7. Schedule the cleanup process.We can work with your busy life to get things cleaned up and repaired, after we are sure that the rodents will not return to do fresh damage. We prepare carefully so that we will not cause any further contamination of your living area during the clean out.
Tell everyone how happy you are with our service!